Tuesday, September 1, 2009

3-Course Chinese Meal in under 30mins

 

DSC00741 DSC00750 DSC00744

So… It’s been a while since I last cooked a Chinese meal… If you think that cooking Chinese is time consuming for a small family, you’re not alone!!! I’d be happy to cook a one-pot meal everyday… However, I’ve found my way to go Chinese without too much hassle… Also saves my day if I reach home late and didn’t defrost any meat from the freezer… Key ingredients??? Eggs & veggie!!! Eggs are essential in a kitchen… They are great source of protein and you can cook eggs in 101 ways… steamed, fried, omelette, ‘dropped’ into soup… they are lazy cooks’ bff!!!

For dinner the other day, I cooked a sze chuan hot and sour pepper soup, silky steamed egg and stir-fry kailan with prawns… and of course I used organic veggie (RM1/serving) and eggs (Zenxin eggs RM0.50/pc)… Cost of meal??? Quick, healthy and cheap for only RM 3.80 per pax… Great alternative to MSG-laden chap fun…

No comments:

Post a Comment